As part of the final unit, Facing the Future, seventh grade humanities students are studying globalization and its potential benefits and consequences. On Tuesday, May 27 students participated in globalization debates in which they argued either for or against the following prompts:
- Topic One: Globalization promotes terrorism.
- Topic Two: Globalization helps developing countries.
- Topic Three: Globalization benefits the environment
- Topic Four: Globalization is harmful to human rights
- Topic Five: Globalization creates a more interconnected society and therefore promotes stronger social relationships