October 26, 2015
Tuesday, October 27: WPO Parent Education Night, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., theater; complimentary childcare and pizza dinner provided by the WPO, SIGN UP TODAY!
Friday, October 30: SPIRIT Wear & Pizza Day; Middle School Halloween Dance, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., permission slip required and due October 28
Sunday, November 1: Daylight Saving Time Ends, turn your clocks back one hour (fall back!)
Tuesday, November 3: Westside School Middle School Open House, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., program begins promptly at 6:00 p.m. Fourth grade families are encouraged to attend to learn about the upcoming Middle School experience! RSVP TODAY!
Wednesday, November 4: Middle School Conferences begin, 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6: NO SCHOOL, Parent/Teacher Conferences, complimentary childcare for Lower School students and Middle School siblings during conference, for all day childcare sign up here!
The Westside School Parent Organization will host Parent Education Night tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, presented by Westside School faculty members Glyn Jenkins and Amanda Jones.
Your child has their own distinct array of characteristics that make them feel happy, capable, and engaged. Glyn and Amanda will present an interactive session that provides tips, practices, resources and overall guidance on how to develop these strengths to their advantage day-to-day.
The event starts promptly at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m. Complimentary childcare is provided by the WPO to all Westside School families, including pizza and healthy snacks. We would love to see you there, as we continue to support the joyful learning within our caring community. Click here to sign up for childcare.
Check out this link to learn more about what we will explore.
1. Check the Westside School Calendar to stay up to date on what’s going on around school!
2. WPO Parent Education Night Tuesday, October 27, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., Theater, complimentary childcare
3. Middle School Open House, Tuesday, November 3, program begins at 6:00 p.m., RSVP TODAY!
4. Parent/Teacher Conferences, Wednesday November 4 through Friday, November 6, all day childcare sign up here
5. No School Wednesday, November 11 in observance of Veteran’s Day