As February approaches we are gearing up for a busy month of auction procurement. Many of you have already donated or procured donations for a number of amazing items. Thank you! Check out some of the great items we have received so far below.
If you have a few hours to spare on Wednesday, February 10 we will be hosting aProcurement Day where we gather for coffee and treats, and then spend a few hours walking/driving around to local businesses. We will provide you with all the necessary materials to make it as easy as possible to secure a donation. Many businesses are eager to partner with Westside School by donating anything from gift certificates to services to classes, and more!
If you are free on Wednesday, February 10, please join us at 8:30 a.m. in the Gallery for a day of procurement fun!
Some great items we have received so far:
· Woodinville Wine Tour for 10
· $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card – Thank you Tim and Christine Smith!
· Three nights stay in Methow Valley – Thank you Sara Betts and David Vautier!
· IPL Photofacial and a SkinType Solutions Package – Thank you Kate Dee and Glow MediSpa!
· 60, 70 or 90 Minute Massages – Thank you Esther Cohen and Alice Ding!
· Museum Tickets – Thank you Astrid Klopsch and Preston Poythress!
· Restaurant Gift Cards – Thank you Christine and Mark Leahy and Deborah Read!
· And much more!
The 2016 Auction Procurement Team