Enjoy a unique experience for four at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, approximately 45 minutes east of Orlando. With so much to do, you may want to spread out your visit over two days!
More interactive than a museum, more inspirational than a science center, and more authentic and educational than a theme park, the Kennedy Space Center offers a mix of thrilling simulators, breathtaking attractions, behind-the-scenes tours, interactive exhibits, larger-than-life-3D space films, rocket launch viewing opportunities and more. With so much to do, you may want to spread out your visit over two days!
Your adventure includes:
- Astronaut Training Experience for four
- Kennedy Space Center close-up tour for four
- Lunch with an Astronaut
- Kennedy Space Center admission for four
- Three nights stay in one standard guest room at Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn, or comparable
- Kennedy Space Center Book by David West Reynolds